Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am so excited!!!

In about 150 days I will be boarding a plane for LONDON, ENGLAND!

I am so excited, you don't even know.  It has been one of my life long dreams to go to London.  Its the birth place of of WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE for heavens sake (well England is).  The globe is there, and the crown jewels, and harrods, and Buckingham Palace, and the Olympic Stadium where Michael Phelps made history this summer!  The city of London has so much history and culture, and I am ecstatic to soak it all in.

The best part is that almost all of my best friends are going!  Amanda, and Amy, and my sister too!  Still working on Cortney!


So if my posts become centered around London, in the coming months do not be surprised.


I have a feeling that this Spring Break is going to be one of the best of my life.


BTW if you are a Pacific (or non-pacific student who is friends with a pacific student) and want to go to London over spring break, here's the link to the program.  It's a great deal!


http://www.explorica.com/My-Account/My-Tours/TourCenter.aspx?tourCenterCode=Krejci-3583

#london2013

More to come!

Keep Calm and Carry On!

XOXO,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment