Monday, March 28, 2011

Pascal!

So the movie Tangled came to our free theater here at UOP this weekend.  I had never wanted to see it when it was in theaters, but people started telling me how good it was.  They were right.
I saw it Friday night with my friend Robert, then I saw it AGAIN on Saturday night with some girls from Tridelta.  I am in love...with a chameleon named Pascal.

Isn't he adorable? I told Allie to get me a stuffed animal of him for my birthday.

Speaking of my Birthday, its on friday.  I'm not happy about it.  I dont want to be 19! I want to stay in the 18 year old bubble forever (actually I want to go back to the 17 year old bubble) My friends and family think I am crazy, they all say wait till you turn 21 to freak out then at least you can have fun.  I guess I'm just afraid to grow up and leave my childhood behind.  I have to now start actually thinking about life. eeeggh.  Its all down hill from here I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment