Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long Time

Wow its been a long time! I cant believe I have not posted in over a month! Time flies so fast.

Over the past month I have done many things:
-competed at KCACTF (I did not make it past the first round but now I know what to do for next time)
-made a BUNCH of new friends!
-was initiated in Delta Delta Delta!!!
-started the new member process for Theta Alpha Phi (theater fraternity)
-went on Spring Break (I cleaned my room the entire time, but I did go to Disneyland and bought an annual pass...anyone want to go?)
-Finally learned my lines for Arms and the Man
-Oh and I "married" one of my BFFLs ;) Ashley Bonda aka sweetiepop :)

On top of all that I have been super stressed about classes.  I'm afraid that I am going to FAIL all of them  (by failing I mean getting a C), I'm trying my hardest to keep all aspects of my life in place, but I fear that they are congealing together making it impossible for me to accomplish anything.

Good news is that I have some Girl Scout Cookies! Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment