Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Orientation.

Good morning all you bloggers, I am about to start my second (and final) day of Freshman orientation. Yesterday was a jam full day of learning about University of the Pacific and getting situated here.  We played games, met our student and faculty advisors, took placement tests and even had Cirque du Pacific! (which basically was a dance party). Today we have a chance to view our schedules and change them. We also have an information fair to meet representatives from different campus organizations.




I have not posted since I got here, but I'm all moved into my dorm room.  Allie, my sister, says it looks right out of the pottery bard catalogue, but it is exactly what I pictured my room to look like.  Check out the pictures below :)


XOXO,
Kate


Before.

That's my room from the outside. (2nd floor)

After Desk.

After Bed. And Allie :)

My wall of photos :)





No comments:

Post a Comment