Sunday, August 22, 2010

Class

Tomorrow marks the first day of classes! I was looking at the campus map and I realized that my classes are spread way across the campus.  I start with Hebrew Bible in the morning  from 9:30AM-10:45AM (I know, I know, I tried to get out of it but French 1 was full) then I have 15 min to get to the other side of campus for my Western Civilization class from 11:00 AM-12:15 PM, finally I have Pacific Seminar 1 "What is good Society" from 12:30 PM-1:45 PM.  PacSem is a two part class that all Pacific Freshmen have to take, and the school produces the textbook for it so I HAD to buy the $130 textbook from the bookstore. Later today I am going out with my fried Micaela to find our classes and the best places to put our bikes.

Today is Freshman Convocation, which is basically the entire school welcoming the freshman to the campus. My mom is making me go, even though she is 300 miles away.  We also have the welcome BBQ today, which is basically free food.  Now that I have to "pay" for food myself, I'm all for free food haha

XOXO,
Kate

1 comment: