Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Change

I am 18 years old and I feel as if I have never done anything big in my life.  Yes, I have done big things like graduating High School and going to California State Summer School for the Arts (twice), and traveling. But I feel like I have not done anything in my life that is really  and truly big. I am ready for a life changer, and I am hoping these next four years of College will bring that to me.

As of August 16, 2010, I will say goodbye to the life I know and my family and friends and move five hours away to University of the Pacific.  That is in 6 days. Sheesh! I don't think I have anything ready, I have no idea what to pack or how to pack it. I'm kinda scared, but I know this journey will be a good one for me and I need to take it.

More to come,
XOXO,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment