Monday, November 21, 2011

Dad's Day!

So last week was Dad's day at the Delta Delta Delta house! My Daddy flew up from Burbank and I picked him up at the Sacramento Airport! (I felt so grown up picking up my dad to visit me :D )

I thought he was going to be bored, and he would never ever come up for it again.  But, shocker to me, he loved it! He kept raving about how much he enjoyed it and how he can't wait to go again next year!

It was really nice to spend some quality time with my Dad.  Being a daddy's girl is hard when you live 350 miles away.

Anyway here are some pics from the event!

XOXO,
Kate


Of course Dad had to take a pic of the Bear Family!
(He enjoyed seeing Amanda again and meeting Carolyn)



And here he goes with the pictures again! He wanted
a shot of (most) of the whole group.
Finally a picture with my Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment