Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011

Hello My Loves!

I know you are all probably mad at me for not posting in a while (that is if anyone besides my mother reads this blog) but I decided to take time off from my blog while school was out of session.

I had a nice relax full holiday at home with my family, and sometimes friends.  My four week vacation was very much needed.  I've been going and going nonstop for the past year and a half and it was good to take the time and veg with my family.

Now that I'm back at school, my life once again is nonstop.  I have a pageant next week!! EEK! It came up so fast, and I still have so much to do.  And on top of everything I need to do, I tried on my evening gown and it did not fit! My gorgeous yellow dress that was bought and tailored to my body does not fit! You have no idea how depressed I am, because I love that dress so much.  I hate what college did to my body.  So now I'm on the hunt for a new dress and an alterer to alter my dress. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thats it for now!

XOXO,
Kate

P.S. Rush starts tomorrow and I am so excited! More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment