Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ugh. Bad day :(

Today and yesterday were very hard days for me.

Today I had two test, one for hebrew bible and an essay midterm exam for western civilization.

So yesterday I had about 5000482720483234582 things to do, and on top of that I had to study for my exams, so I decided to take a break to relax and watch Glee.  Which was a depressing episode, let me tell you.  Kurt's Dad goes into the hospital because he had a heart attack, and was in coma for the entire episode.  About half way through the show I get a call from my mother telling me that my 105 year old great aunt was in the hospital and was probably not going to make it through the night.  That knowledge on top of the stress of studying and the plot of the Glee episode, made me start bawling uncontrollably.  So now I had to study for two big tests and I was sobbing. As soon as the episode was over, I went to the library and held it together and studied for my tests.

This morning I woke up, and I'm pretty sure I bombed my hebrew bible test.  Then I had to go to Western Civ. and take my midterm.  Which consisted of two three page essays and two one page essays.  By the time that was over I was ready to collapse, but I  still had one more class to go to.  I made it though Pacific Seminar, and got some lunch, then I went to my room and climbed into my bed.  I have been napping for the past two hours and I feel a little bit better.  But I have to leave for rehearsal in a few minutes, and after I plan to climb into my bed and have a good night's sleep.

The past two days have been really stressful and long, but I'm ready to go home and see my family for the three day weekend (which I wasn't planning on doing until my mom called and told me I had to come home).  Aunt Freda made it through the night, and is still doing ok, at least I have not heard otherwise. I am so ready for this week to end. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment