Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gym.

So I'm starting to get into shape, because I'm running for Miss San Joaquin County 2011.  So last night after Godspell rehearsal, I went to the gym.  I did the elliptical for 22 min.  It has a pulling/pushing feature on it so your arms and back muscles as well as your legs and let me tell you, it works.  My arms, shoulders, and scapulas are SORE! It does not help that I set it on the "expert" setting, I have no idea what I was thinking.  I also did the arm bike on ISO training ( does anyone know what ISO training is?)  for 6 min. So moral of the story, my arms got a wonderful work out yesterday.  I got to keep this gym thing up, I'm determined to be in shape for once in my life! I'm super tired now, and I'm having trouble sitting here at my desk because I'm so sore!  But I'm looking forward to Glee tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment