Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ok....I'm a bad blogger.

So I've been neglecting my blog, and that makes me very sad :(

So here's the deal, I've decided that I want to become a better person.  I feel like I neglect things too often (such as my blog or my friends or my studies) and I feel like I just focus on myself all the time.  I'd like to think that I try to be attentive to other people, but I don't think that I come across that way. SO I've come up with a list of things that I am going to do to be a better person from now on:

  • Blog something everyday 
  • Think less about myself and more about other people
  • Help at least one person with something every day
  • Learn something new about my friends when I talk to them
  • Talk to people I'm afraid to talk to
  • Eat healthier
  • Exercise for at least 30 min a day (I know I'm pushing it with this one, but its necessary)
  • Call a member of my family everyday
  • Try to be a positive influence on someone's life everyday
I hope I can succeed with this list.  I know its going to be hard and be slow at first, but I think I need to do something.  I just can't skate through college going from class to rehearsal to my room to watch netflix.  If I want to be a performer and get my name known in the theater world, I have to get the practice first.  And college is the right environment for that.  Who knows, maybe with these changes, I can change the world someday.

Thats all for now. Until tomorrow.
XOXO
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment